Lucky Miner App Review: Play Games and Earn Cash

What is Lucky Miner? 

Lucky Miner is a free app that gives players the opportunity to win money by gaming on their mobile devices. 
Lucky Miner says it has no in-app purchases or deposits and is 100% free to download and use. Players can discover new games that will allow them to earn “coins,” currency that is then exchanged for gift cards and cash rewards.
Coins can be redeemed via PayPal, or for Amazon gift cards, Google Play gift cards, PlayStation gift cards and more.

The Payouts

I am proud to say that I tested it and I did actually receive $2.50 in Canadian currency from this app to my Paypal. However, don't be fooled. Just because I received something from this app doesn't mean you should get all excited and try to pay your rent with this app... because I have been playing games with this app for over a month now and only receive $2.50. I couldn't even get a star-bucks coffee from using this app... let alone actually try to make an income out of it.

Here is my referral linkYou will receive 4444 coins as a start-up bonus. 


Comments